Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Default gadgets

I bet that most of you guys out there know how it's like to carry around or always have around on your desk a couple of items that you are kind of addicted to. Yes, I'm talking about smart gadgets that somehow give you strength and confidence in your everyday life and even put a smile on your face. 

Personally, I wasn't a gadget "freak" until recently (and by this I mean until 2-3 years ago), but getting to know some of the gadgets that today I always talk about, carry and are a must in the business process, made me ask myself "why wasn't I attracted by them earlier ?" (stupid question, I know ha ha ha ) My personal favorites which I fully exploit on account of my needs are pretty basic, not the most high-tech but I can call them "my precious". Here they are :

1. Nokia E51

2. iPod Touch

3. Wacom Bamboo graphic tablet


Of course, if you feel the need to share your gadget top 5 and your personal experiences as gadget "freaks", feel free to comment on this blog on this topic.

Until next time, just enjoy thinking

0 comments:

Post a Comment