Monday, February 22, 2010

When small things make you fell and think big

I bet all of you felt great when achieving things in your life that you've longed for. Those tiny gestures or behaviors that may have no meaning for some people, yet a tremendous one on others. Yeap, I'm talking about those aspects of life that make you feel you're sitting on the top of the world even for a short time. 

Today I felt that my life as a normal person, as a friend, as a professional, or, even, as a common passing by individual, got a well deserved boost. And what I mean by this is that I finally got my E.U. trainer's degree. This means much more than words could explain. It's another mean of expressing my passion for advertising and the creative industry. It's a new chance of extending the building process of my dream as a constantly growing professional and, last, but not least, it's a chance of showing how proud I am being part of this work field, a way of giving back some knowledge to those who choose or have already chosen the path I, a few years ago, took. 

Today's exam was hard, serious and extremely rewarding. It all began with a written knowledge test which "took" us through each and every chapter of the last week's training. But, the really fun, yet hard part was the presentation part : team training simulation on a team-chosen topic. We had to present in front of a specialized jury a training session. The topic our team chose were build upon planning and creative strategies (objectives, training methods, creative strategies, achieved skills, exercises, role plays, case studies and evaluations). It all took 2 hours. Some of the best 2 hours of my life I might say. 

This was another worthy example that sums up the mantra I always "preach" on behalf on my passion : just enjoy thinking. Today, during those 2 hours, I did that on a high level. See ya out in the wild ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment